All valued Pianotech Lurkers

hubert liverman hubertliverman at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 5 13:42:44 MST 2007

    Hubert
    See...... now don't you feel better?
    Dale

  Rest assured that it was a first time error "only" in the case of keytops.
  As A bass trombonist I have splattered more questionable pitches in more Concert Hall, Jazz Venue,Cruise Ship,...etc jobs. If I could take them all back, I would!
  Yes....I feel better because I can correct my errors of commission and omission as a piano tech with the help of all of you here.

  A little bad weather came through my area this morning and in rebooting(?) my computer,realized that I had not replied.

  Hubert
  (Opelika AL)

    Now an admission of error. 5 years ago I put a set of molded key on and used a latex type glue that they recommended. Sure enough the glue failed and I had to correct. I should have read the list better, but it was my first time.

    Lurkers ..jump in..take your chances...and if all else fails blame it on Dale Erwin for starting this whole thing. I have only abetted in this matter.

    Holiday Cheers

    Hubert Liverman
    Opelika,AL