All valued Pianotech Lurkers

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jan 5 14:17:43 MST 2007

Hi Hubert
  It's all good pal
  Thanks
   Dale

  Hubert
  See...... now don't you feel  better?
  Dale

Rest assured that it was a first time error "only" in the  case of keytops.
As A bass trombonist I have splattered more questionable  pitches in more
Concert Hall, Jazz Venue,Cruise Ship,...etc jobs. If I  could take them all back,
I would!
Yes....I feel better because I can correct my errors of  commission and
omission as a piano tech with the help of all of you  here.

A little bad weather came through my area this morning and in  rebooting(?)
my computer,realized that I had not replied.

Hubert
(Opelika AL)