elbow job

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Fri Jan 5 22:18:07 MST 2007

Hey Alan,

Good article about installing plastic elbows.  And you are so right
about the damper flanges...however the best part was the article, "A
Humid Recital Stirs Bankok." It was hilarious!  How do I get permission
to copy the article for our Martin Area Music Teachers Association?
Nearly all of them are piano teachers (the others are voice teachers and
one lone low brass teacher) and they would love the article (although I
might have to explain about the felt between the white and black keys).
BTW one of our members is a concert pianist, native of Australia, who
toured with her late husband in the 50's and 60's as the Nelson and Neal
Piano Duo. They played on two Baldwin SD-10s which they hauled from
venue to venue in a truck.  He passed away in the late 60's and she has
since remarried and still does some limited performing.

Joy!

Elwood

Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E., RPT

Piano Technician/Technical Director