elbow job

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 6 10:01:11 MST 2007

Yes, exactly, except for "spin the new elbows on" ... use that butane torch to save some real time and hassle. Process demonstrated and explained at http://www.ptg.org/newsletters/631/2006/07.pdf (page 4). It's so easy and works so well. I didn't invent it, I learned it from someone on this list years ago.
Someone mentioned taking the piano and/or action to the shop. Not for just elbows; not me!
Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15