[Files] Queen Victorias piano?

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Sat Jan 6 10:02:50 MST 2007

Hello J.D.

    I am the Curator of the Foundation Museum In   K.C.

I have a on going project of setting up a display of  the
(treble section only) of rare tuning systems. As we do
not have space to display all of  these  pianos this is
the next best thing.

  The tuners of  Twenty, Fifty or a Hundred years from
now can then have more that pictures and word
descriptions of these systems

   I have the  "Wegman" system thanks to Mike Kurta,
and I am trying to get the,  Mason " Screw -  Stringer",  The
Wurlitzer  "Uni-plate",  the Australia " Beale" system and
the  Brinsmead "top-tuner".

  Would you consider helping us  with part of your
Brinsmead upright?

  Where do you live?

Regards, and Thanks
Jack Wyatt