regulation problems

Jeff Miller ljmiller3 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 7 07:06:43 MST 2007

O.k. now that I've completely typed all the wrong info on the first email, and embarrassed myself , let me try this again.
  The piano is a G1 Yamaha
  Key height is 65.5
  blow distance is 47.5
  key dip is 3/8 (using the Jaras key dip tool)
  My problem is after I get through all the regulation points the white keys are bottoming out on the black keys  front rail felt.  I am regulating this action on the bench, I don't' know if that changes anything.  I can't think of any other details. Yes, I have spaced everything, aligned jacks in windows, etc..  I feel like its probably something real minor that I'm just overlooking.
  Thanks for any help.
  Jeff Miller