regulation problems

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 7 10:11:54 MST 2007

Jeff,

Please clarify:  When the whites bottom out on the black FR punchings,
have they dipped 3/8, or are they bottoming before reaching 3/8?  I
don't understand which problem, or both, you are experiencing:
a)  Whites bottom out on black FR before reaching full dip,
       or
b)  Full 3/8 dip is not sufficient to get let-off and aftertouch.
 (I used 3/8" in the above problem statements, but as others have
pointed out, you should probably be using  10mm, or .394", which will
give you and additional .019" to play with)

Mike