Elbow job

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Wed Jan 10 00:16:55 MST 2007

Thanks, Britt.  The elbow job I just finished took around 3 1/2 hours including regulation, lubrication, etc..  4 hours if you count writing up the invoice, greeting customers, talking to the kids, and selecting a CD to listen to while working (one good thing about a non-tuning job is that you can listen to music!).

I will suggest the damper flange job at the next go-round or when they start breaking, whichever happens first.

Thanks for your input!

Dave Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560