lead wire/downweight, etc.

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Thu Jan 11 09:14:56 MST 2007

:

> when people spend alot of $ on something, they want to be assured
> that they made a good purchase.  There is not much objective data
> out there about Seiler pianos, so I think she was a bit nervous.  I
> told her the truth, held her hand, and she was happy.
> Thanks for reading,
>
> Dave Stahl

Bingo. From the beginning of this thread, I knew intuitively that
this was a psychological issue and probably NOT a piano issue, and
you handled it really well, Dave.  Good job.

There's a time for just quieting all the chatter of speculation and
technology and just being a perceptive, empathetic human being. It's
part of the high end.

David A.