block stringing delay

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 11 19:02:14 MST 2007

I've never waited two months either, but if I were you, I'd just string
away - get your torque wrench out and test the first few pins just to be
sure - but I suspect any old-wives tales about needing to pound pins within
20 minutes of drilling will quickly be dispelled (especially if it has been
kept in a mild RH environment).

But I could be wrong.

So test!

Terry Farrell