block stringing delay

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 14:50:40 MST 2007

Piano Tech friends,

I drilled a block in early November and due to
circumstances I'm just now able to do the stringing.
(the block is PianoTeks cheaper block which matches
the budget for this piano)

1. Is there a danger in stringing it now that it's
been open or should it be dried first?  I've never
drilled one then waited 2 months.  It seems like as
long as the block is at approx. the same mc it would
be okay.

Bob Hull