ergonomics

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Sat Jan 13 12:11:23 MST 2007

Ron,

Well, actually, I was just comparing it to handily parking in the driveway
of a home and walking in the front door with stuff.  This week I did a big
regulation, etc. job on a 22 year old C-7 (man, it goes!) and I loaded up my
luggage rack with my brief case, two tool cases, a stool, a lamp and my key
leveling stick.  The church building is handicap accessible, so all I had to
do was roll up the ramp.  Of course, there was a second trip to the van for
the LaRoy Edwards action caddy--what a wonderful investment.

Hope you made it through with little or no ice.  Thankfully, we had just a
little freezing rain, but there might be a second round tonight...

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois