Tuning Lever for a Beginner

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Tue Jan 16 11:32:46 MST 2007

Mark,

Buy a good lever.  If you don't pursue the study, you can then sell it on
ebay or something similar (the list) and you'll get some $$ back.  If you
buy junk, you'll get nothing for it, and you'll be fighting the tool
learning to tune.

Kind of like having a good piano to learn to play on.  If the instrument is
junk, your learning will be slowed, and frustrating.

Don't waste your money on poor tools.  If you think you'll buy the Fujan
later, buy it now.

My 2 pennies.
William R. Monroe