Tuning Lever for a Beginner

James H Frazee jimfrazee at msn.com
Tue Jan 16 12:28:21 MST 2007

Mark,

Until three days ago, I would have said buy a "decent" lever for now and then your ultimate lever later.  (That's what I did.)  Now, three days after having received my Fujan lever, my advice is to buy the Fujan NOW and add accessories later, period, end of story.  I started with a "student" lever, then a professional, extendable lever from Schaff, then a Charles Faulk lever.  The Fujan is just far superior to my others and you'll learn to tune faster and better with it.

Being mentored by Jim Coleman, Sr. - how cool is that?  What a privilege - wow . . .