Tuning Lever for a Beginner

Mark Purney engineering at raktron.com
Tue Jan 16 14:40:21 MST 2007

I appreciate all the helpful comments from everyone, thank you.

I hadn't considered the possibility that a better lever might improve
and/or expedite the learning process. If that is really true, then I
could more easily justify starting out with the Fujan. Do you have the
15 degree head?

I do consider it a huge privilege to be learning from Jim, and I'm going
to give it my best effort as a student.