What's the deal with Young Chang

Aart in America Piano Services aartinamerica at optonline.net
Wed Jan 17 18:35:43 MST 2007

Hello List.

I could use some help.    As briefly as I can explain, I have a client
with a YC baby grand G150 with expanding brackets.  My original order
for new YC replacement brackets was placed on September 22 2005.  In
January 2006, I received the order, and although the invoice correctly
stated the short center brackets, I was sent the incorrect long center
brackets.  I have been trying for one year now to correct this order.

For months, Pam Woods assured me that they were on back order but
coming in "2 weeks", and then Pam left the firm, & referred me to
Kurzweil with a new person's name & number.  This person confirmed my
order on several occasions, and promised they were "on the way", and
then he left the firm.

For the past 3 months, with both an order and confirmation number, I
have been again promised by Ray in Service Dept and YC Technician Sam
that brackets were coming in "2 weeks".  Then Ray left the firm.   Then
I dealt with Roger, YC Warehouse Manager, who gave me the same promise.
  For the past month or so, Angel, the new new YC contact told me she
had the brackets in her hand, and was overnighting them to me.  I've
called each day for the last week, with no responses, and today was
told that Angel has left the firm.

So now I am back to square one, with a client who is ready to sue, as
she hasn't been able to play her piano in over one year.

Does anyone at PTG have any suggestions, advice, or any names of any
management person at Kurzweil/YC that can help me finally resolve this
big mess??

thanks and best regards,
Aart

Aart in America Piano Services