agraffe previewer

Ron Overs sec at overspianos.com.au
Fri Jan 19 15:16:00 MST 2007

>Jim,
>It's just a brass spacer, so I can turn an agraffe down one turn
>instead of ten, to see how it lines up. Lately, I've just been using
>a T handle and spinning them all the way in and out at about the
>same amount of time spent. It also bypasses the problem of needing a
>shorter spacer for plates that don't have clean threads at the top
>of the hole. So I've mostly abandoned the spacer. Live and
>(sometimes) learn.
>Ron N

Using a cordless screwdriver with the clutch set on a low torque
setting would have to be worth giving a go. Our agraffe tool has a
small T bar which can be pulled out, making it reasonably easy to
spin the agraffes in by hand, but the cordless might be quicker.

Ron O.

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
    Grand Piano Manufacturers