Glue Summary was Reblitz: Glue pots vs glue sticks

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 23 14:04:25 MST 2007

Good tip. I just dug out my issue and glanced through it ... it's got all kinds of interesting things in it.

I don't think I ever read it! Maybe the silly cover picture (featuring a glue pot BTW) through me off and I put it away unopened.

The Journal (also dictionaries, scriptures, etc.) don't do us much good sitting on the shelf with no fingerprints inside them!

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15