glues and your killer website and consortium

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Wed Jan 24 15:25:09 MST 2007

On Jan 24, 2007, at 1:23 PM, MICHAEL MORVAN wrote:

> Remember, spare the next technician the pain of fixing an improper
> glue job, because the next technician might be you. I think Reblitz
> said something like that first.

You are my hero....your consortium is a mirror of what we're doin'
out here with me (contractor, design partner, producer, final prep,
tuning & maintenance) Dale Erwin (bellies) Steve Bellieu (action/back
action) and Phenoyd Ezra and Classic Woods (refinishing)---so I guess
that means I am my OWN hero, in a way.....that doesn't sound
right.....<g>

Anyway, great job, dude---loved all the effed-up key jobs pics. Oh yeah.

xoxxoDavid Andersen