glues and your killer website and consortium

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Wed Jan 24 18:05:03 MST 2007

David,
    Thank you for the kind words, I'm passionate about my work, my glues and my website. I believe in the consortium principle, a group of professionals specializing in an area produce a wonderful product/result.

Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
Dedicated To Advancing The Art Of Keyboard Restoration
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma. 01569
(508) 278-9762
Keymaestro at verizon.net