Brand I Do Not Know

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 24 17:56:16 MST 2007

Wanna hear something funny?

They want $1,300 for it.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15

Original message
From: "Alan R. Barnard"
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Brand I Do Not Know

Customer called to ask what I knew about Whittaker (spelling uncertain) pianos. She is going to look at one tomorrow that the people told her they bought new 13 years ago (?). Says it is "not an upright" -- meaning not a big old upright -- and not a grand. That makes it some sort of Spinsole, I'm sure.

What I know is nuttin' ... and Pierce was no help.

Anyone seen 'em? Will it be the junk I suspect?

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15