CA glue applicator

Joseph Alkana josephspiano at comcast.net
Thu Jan 25 00:20:01 MST 2007

I just tried some odorless CA on a Daewoo grand with 50% loose pins. I'll
return on Wednesday next to check the torque at that time. I did a quick
tuning after 3 hours and found a few pins that were still questionable, but
holding. My original purpose for using the odorless type CA for this
particular job was to try and eliminate fumes in a hospital setting. That
part of the job was successful. At least they didn't throw me out or have to
bring in the fire department to ventilate the place!

By the way, I used thin odorless CA which is not quite as thin as the water
thin, but seemed to be wicking just fine. Maybe the worry about fumes is
over???
Joseph Alkana RPT