Aaargh!! Chapter Two ...

The Leshers lesher at dejazzd.com
Thu Jan 25 21:19:28 MST 2007

In the absence of a pool table, this might have been their fancy eatin' table, with the concave, spandex-matching nook for the head-of-table place setting.  Drink holders underneath.

When it's time to do the dishes, roll the whole mess to the sink, and put it in table-clearing mode with the lid prop.  Nice.

Cliff Lesher
Winfield, PA