database

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Jan 28 13:30:16 MST 2007

Oh ??? She DID did she ??  Now THATS interesting :)

Cheers Jon
RicB

     >Yeah, I remember the '50s but those days age gone!

    But not forgotten.  I had a call  from a really pretentious lady (you
    can tell by the tone of their voice).
    I referred her to a tech with matching self-importance.

    Over a year later, she called me again and asked me to check my
    records for the
    last time her piano was tuned. I told her that I don't keep those
    kind of records.
    "OH", she said pretentiously, "That's interesting".

    I politely told her that I never tuned her piano and referred her to
    the same tech.

    So who's supposed to keep track of what...
    --

    Regards,

    Jon Page