OT - Federal "No Call List" ???

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 30 19:27:31 MST 2007

Whoa! you gots way too many telecommunications thingees! However, that was
precisely what I was bitchin' about.<G> If nothing else, it makes me feel
better when I "zap" em'.<G> Oh, one other thing, on my "personal" phone, I
kept getting the telemarketers, so I made that my FAX line. It answers on
three rings and then gives them that lovely fax BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! heh heh
(My personal friends know better than to call that number.
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I