Bridle Tape function - was Two Different Worlds

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Jan 31 11:31:58 MST 2007

You are right there, Mike.
I have a bunch of the ones to use with tacks, got them from somewhere. I
didn't buy them. I even have the Hale tool to put them in.
I always thought, with the tacks, they looked unprofessional. When I have
had to replace them, I have found the wood was split, where they went in. I
did replace them with cork ones.
With the thick CA glue, there should be no need for the tack.
It has been a while, since I have had to use the clips, and will probably go
with the CA, and the plain straps, I must have been given, a while ago.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca