kneading hammers

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri Jun 1 13:37:24 MDT 2007

Hi David,
Like most skills used in piano repair/work there is a learning curve.
Starting in the tenor of most spinnettes is a good place to start.
Yah can't hurt anything and will quickly get a feel for the tool.
IMHO Pliers are the more controlable tool to use.
Not every hammer is the same and it is best to sneak
up on the result wanted rather than over do it.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com