IRS est. quarterly payments

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Mon Jun 4 11:57:38 MDT 2007

The IRS maintains a great website for small business owners at
http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/index.html.  You can research a variety
of topics, get official information, and sign up for their weekly
newsletter.

This would probably be a good source for answers to your questions, Julia.

Annie Grieshop