IRS est. quarterly payments

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 4 17:07:42 MDT 2007

Julia,

This paragraph appears in the instructions for form 1040-ES:

Matching estimated tax payments to
income. If you receive your income unevenly
throughout the year (for example, because you
operate your business on a seasonal basis),
you may be able to lower or eliminate the
amount of your required estimated tax
payment for one or more periods by using the
annualized income installment method. See
Pub. 505 for details.

hope this helps

Mike