kneading hammers

Norm Barrett barr8345 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 4 23:02:02 MDT 2007

David,
Schaff''s "Shank Knurling Pliers", No. 291, are the same pliers that I used
for 35 years working for IBM and we called them "GAS PLIERS"
Quoting Schaff''s catalog, "A standard all-purpose pair of pliers for
knurling or compressing hammer shanks. Can also be used for squeezing the
shoulder on very hard piano hammers."

Norm Barrett