slow pay customers

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Tue Jun 5 06:56:30 MDT 2007

List,
I often have a similiar type of problem with many residential clients and also institutions.
As many on this list I am quite busy doing tuning and rebuilding, and have little time and desire to be the collections dept.
I'm ashamed to say that there have been times when I have no idea if a client has paid me or not. After 6 mos. or a year go by I can' t remember.
I'm putting a form letter together to leave with clients who don't pay upon services rendered that states in a nice way that payment is expected that day.( my invoice clearly states that in bold letters but......)
Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano