Slow Paying Customer Policy

WilsonianJ at aol.com WilsonianJ at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 00:20:18 MDT 2007

I discovered a great way to deal with slow-paying institutions (record
labels, recording studios, and yes... schools) ages ago.   You charge them a premium
rate from the beginning, then write "15% discount if paid within terms" on
the invoice.   They're then more motivated to pay on time.   If they don't,
you'll at least have been paid a bit extra their having gone beyond terms.

Jim Wilson