Sanderson Accu-tuner

Rick Osborne rve at bvunet.net
Fri Jun 8 09:08:26 MDT 2007

Greetings,

Having been a musician and teacher for a number of years, I believe I
know a well tuned piano with I play it.  When I got into piano tuning
2 years ago, I was convinced that, with my trained ear, I would be
able to tune a piano to "my" satisfaction.  I am still convinced of
this, but it hasn't happened nearly as quickly as I hoped it would.

Although I am tuning pianos for pay and am fairly  pleased with my
work, I am keenly aware that I will never be completely satisfied
with my work as a tuner until I am satisfied with it as a teacher and
musician.

I believe that I'm doing all the right things, but I still want to
progress more quickly.  I would also like to speed up my tuning in a
client's home.  So, I am giving serious consideration to purchasing a
Sanderson Accu-tuner.  I have heard wonderful things about this piece
of equipment and, my intentions have always been to buy one
eventually. Any input from some of you who own one would be very
helpful.

One more thing, I am preparing for Guild examinations and I know the
Sat III has a program dedicated to Guild exam preparation.  Have any
of you ever used it and was it helpful?  Thank you for taking the
time to read this e-mail.  Take care and God bless.

Rick