Better Tuning, was Re: Sanderson Accu-tuner

David Haynes david at pianogrammar.com
Fri Jun 8 20:46:32 MDT 2007

David,

Although I cannot come to KC this June, I, for one, would be thrilled to
make a contribution to PTG (or almost anyone else) for an hour with a
talented aural tuner. I keep poking around looking for a mentor and despite
the wonderful support on this board it¹s difficult for me to find someone
genuinely interested in helping me learn this trade locally. If I had the
money to pay a mentor as they deserve to be compensated it would probably be
easier but I do have other skills to offer. Our local PTG chapter is full of
talented people but I just don¹t know how to engage them in a way that would
seem like a fair trade. Any suggestions are more than welcomed.

Thanks,
David

david at pianogrammar.com
www.pianogrammar.com
St. Paul, MN

 ³Grammar is a piano I play by ear. All I know about grammar is its power.
³ - Joan Didion