Sanderson Accu-tuner

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Fri Jun 8 20:55:01 MDT 2007

On Jun 8, 2007, at 7:33 PM, A440A at aol.com wrote:

>      I know aural tuners that have been making the same mistakes
> for years.
> There is a difference between 20 years experience and one year's
> experience 20
> times...

That's right; because. IMO, they've made a decision to "go on
automatic," to not constantly strive to do their best work; you, Mr.
Foote, are driven to excellence, so your usage of the tool of ETD is
righteous. I have heard your tunings, and they're arrestingly
beautiful. The legendary bottom line-----

xoxo
David Andersen