Piano parts for pre-1900 German grand

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 07:02:57 MDT 2007

Hello John,

    I have original "  Viennese"  parts in good condition.

   Are the broken parts all in one area or scattered
through out the action?

  This is one of the worlds finest actions.
Of course this is contrary to what some say.
   It is slower but still fast enough for the majority
of people

    I do not charge Technicians  for these  obsolete
parts.
  However I do ask that you donate whatever they are
worth to you  ,,, to  the   P.T.G.  Foundation.

   This of course is the  honor system.

Regards
Jack Wyatt