age of a Cable Nelson piano

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 12 21:03:51 MDT 2007

Hi Everyone,
I was asked to sell an old Cable Nelson piano .  I wanted to know if anyone knows the age of this piano serial # 137937.  It's not in that bad of shape.  It needs some regulation, felts replaced i.e. play a key hard and I can hear the bottom strike wood.  the cabinet seems in pretty decent shape, not painted some odd color.  Bass bridges look good, and even though it's out of tune, I didn't find any notes that sounded like three notes playing at once.  Could I get $400 for this piano?  Have a great one and thanks in advance for your help.
Marshall
Villa Park, IL