Earplug suggestions

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Tue Jun 12 19:20:24 MDT 2007

I also spent upwards of $200 for custom-fitted musician' earplugs from my
local audiologist -- Westone ES49 Musicians' Earplugs,
http://www.westone.com/music/elite.html#es49-- and I find them quite
uncomfortable and dislike wearing them. If you do have them, don't use baby
oil or mineral oil to lubricate them for insertion -- use Astroglide.
Westone also sells ER-20s for $10/pair.
http://www.westone.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.100.exe/online-store/scstore/p-79445.html?E+scstore
But don't rule out the "canal cap" type offered by Diane Hofstetter; they
are quite comfortable and effective.

Jason

--
         jason's cell 425 830 1561