High overtone

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Jun 13 07:33:13 MDT 2007

Paul:

This is out of (or at least on the very edge) of my realm of
understanding but I think you might have to get a different string if it
is a longitudinal mode vibration.  I have Jim Ellis' book about this but
it's at home.  If you haven't found the information by the time I get
home I'll check it.

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu