I'm on NPR tomorrow

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Thu Jun 14 06:02:37 MDT 2007

Tom and Crew,
    Here is the link to the show.
    I'm looking forward to hearing the story.
I love this kind of programing.
    Tom Driscoll
    http://thestory.org/archive/search_media?review_state=published&start.query:record:list:date=2007-06-14%2023%3A59%3A59&start.range:record=max&end.query:record:list:date=2007-06-14%2000%3A00%3A00&end.range:record=min&month:int=6&year:int=2007