brightening a Yamaha

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Thu Jun 14 10:47:53 MDT 2007

Alan:

Is it really a lack of "brilliance" or lack of power & sustain?  If it
really is lack-of-brilliance take your clothes iron (you do carry a
regular clothes iron with you, don't you) and set it a little hotter
than Wool and see if that gets you anything.  If it doesn't do much, at
least you've done something that he could see and you can then do the
slight-of-hand routine. ;-)

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu