bass bridge removal

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 25 16:29:49 MDT 2007

Andre Bolduc presented this topic at the PTG Convention and Institute in
Kansas City.  It covers recapping a bridge without removing it. This
approach won't work for every situation, but it's worth researching before
you begin. He has a video (DVD) available on this class topic.  I don't know
its price.  He does retail his products through Pianotek.  His time for a
complete recapping job is about two hours.

Paul C