bass bridge removal

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Mon Jun 25 18:50:31 MDT 2007

Now, Now, Paul,

I took the class too, and while Andre did say that his son, Christian could
do the job in 2hrs, most of us mortals will require a full half-day.  Still,
not much time to replace the bass bridge cap.  It was a fine presentation
and good info.  I certainly would recommend his DVD for anyone considering
this job.  Another fine approach to this madness that is bridge recapping.

William R. Monroe