SV: HP iPAQ hx5915

Aras aras6310 at yahoo.se
Tue Jun 26 03:20:03 MDT 2007

If you are interested in looking what kind of problems some users might have had with this Ipaq you can Google using this
5915+problems+site:itrc.hp.com

Richard Morgan <rsanbornmorgan at yahoo.com> skrev: I'm about to buy a PDA to run Tunelab Pro, or maybe Cybertuner.  Does anyone have experience with the HP iPAQ hx5915?  I'm attracted to it because, for not much more than other PDA's, it includes what sounds like a fairly reliable GPS system.

 BTW, I had a wonderful experience in KC.  As I read emails on this list now, I'm seeing faces, and that is great fun.  Can't wait fro Anaheim next year, saving my pennies. . .  Maybe I'll be ready to take my tuning exam there.

 Richard Morgan

Building a website is a piece of cake.