Tuning pin angle(s)

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 26 07:27:41 MDT 2007

Hi Jim - I'm by no means the final word on any of this, but I tend to also ponder such things and experiment a bit with all this every time I drill a pinblock it seems. Some thoughts are interspersed below:

Thanks for bringing up this string angle thing - I thought I might have been the only one who spazzed out over things like this!

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano