Why NOT to polish bass strings.......

johndelmore at suddenlink.net johndelmore at suddenlink.net
Fri Jun 29 07:16:13 MDT 2007

"Anyone ever try a solvent in an ultrasonic cleaner? Hey, it's supposed to work for dentures and jewelry ....

Alan Barnard"

I'll be trying this in the next few months.  I've been thinking about it all during this thread, and I've got a prime candidate.  The piano will get new strings, but as I've got the time, can use the stringing experience, and have access to the sonicator...well, why not see how it works!!

I will report my findings...

John Delmore