Stringing jig

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 3 04:20:26 MDT 2007

Paul, if I may suggest, to better simulate a realistic situation - especially on the grands - you really need to include an agraffe on your jig. How else are your students going to get practice getting that big coil through the those tiny little holes in the agraffe?

The first time I was faced with that situation was on a real piano - I wish I had the opportunity to have practiced that maneuver prior to facing it in a client's home.

Terry Farrell

PS:  ;-)