Tuning Pin Angle

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Thu May 3 05:45:40 MDT 2007

Ron,

Definitely have not had that problem.  I'm using Delignit blocks, and
the pin is started in the hole with a sledge until it can hold whatever
low tension is on the string before finishing up with the nailer.  In
fact, I often end up with more forward lean than I want.  I was thinking
about changing my drilling angle, but maybe it's my nailer technique??

Mike