phone scheduling

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu May 3 12:40:34 MDT 2007

Phil Bondi wrote:
> Ron,
>
> I'm gonna play devil's advocate (not a stretch..!):

I'm with you, El Rooko. (aren't you thrilled... ;-}

If you want you message to be consistent, record it, in pencil, on a
card which you have by the phone. While you are listening to _their_
message, you can get your spiel ready and personalize _your_ message
with their name and the time/date (not all machines have time/date
stamps, nor does everyone know how to set them).

There! You now have a pre-recorded message with personalized name and
time merging to your database ---> you.
;-]

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.