Sharp Key Leveling Device

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Fri May 4 08:32:47 MDT 2007

In a weak moment I purchased the "Sharp Leveling Device" from Schaft
(#265, p. 63-old catalogue) that is used in conjunction with the "Key
Leveling Device" (#255, p. 63).  How does the sharp leveling device
attach to the key leveling device...no instructions came with it and I
am an avid instruction reader.  Don't tell me I wasted my money or that
there are easier ways to do it, just tell me how to use it...and I thank
you in advance!

Joy!

Elwood

Rev. Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E., RPT